Sellers/buyers, your contact for mortgage and/or title paperwork needed from MBCA is Anne Anderson, Treasurer and bookkeeper.
Please call our insurance agent at the State Farm office in Green Bay - (920) 437-9000. Ask for Steven Sevcik or Tiona Petrouske for detailed policy and coverage information.
Tips for Buying, Selling, and Closing
- Mortgage/Title Companies - Our Help Line is 920-593-2615. Please leave your name, phone, email and a brief message regarding what you need.
- Home Inspection - It's a good idea to get a home inspection before selling to take care of issues before a buyer's inspection finds something.
- Mailbox Keys - Please leave your keys for the new homeowner
- Contact the Association - Please call the helpline at 920-593-2615 to let the Association know you are selling your condo.
- Association Dues/EFT Forms - Dues are $135 per month. Dues are required to be transferred via electronic funds transfer. The EFT form will be included to the new homeowner closing documents after the move in date.
- Mortgage/Title Companies - Contact our helpline at 920-593-2615 with your name, number and a brief message to complete all documentation related to condo purchase.
- Insurance Information - Please call our insurance agent at the State Farm office in Green Bay - (920) 437-9000. Ask for Steven Sevcik or Tiona Petrouske for detailed policy and coverage information.